The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist has overall primary responsibility for greeting and assisting visitors and clients, answering incoming calls, taking messages and receiving/sending daily mail. The position also performs a variety of clerical duties to support the department as needed.
• Operates telephone switchboard (PBX) system to relay calls both domestic and international. Operates paging/intercom system.
• Ability to meet strict attendance requirements (start time 8:00 a.m. and end time 5:00 p.m.)
• Greet and direct all clients, potential clients, visitors, vendors and interviewees.
• Manage general office duties such as: office voicemails and faxes, ordering of supplies, managing conference room schedules, maintaining files and records, and distributing information to appropriate personnel.
• Manage external mail and packages. Sort and distribute incoming mail. Run postage on all outgoing mail for delivery to Post Office. Accept, log, and document pickup of incoming UPS, DHL and FedEx packages.
• Assists the Engineering department with various tasks, projects and other duties as assigned.
• Associates Degree preferred.
• Candidate should have at least 2 years corporate office experience.
• Proper telephone etiquette, a professional attitude, plus the ability to screen calls and transfer to appropriate parties.
• Tact, above average verbal, written and business communication skills. Ability to convey a positive and professional image to vendors, customers, applicants and employees.
• Should be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, and Outlook at a minimum.
• Ability to work in a close team environment while interacting daily with engineering department and other intercompany departments.
• Proficient typist; 40-60 WPM preferred.
SNF Holding Company, the USA subsidiary of France based SPCM SA, was founded in 1986 and is a privately held Specialty Chemical Company. As the world’s largest water-soluble polymer manufacturer, we produce products which are used to treat water – one of our most precious resources. Headquartered near Savannah, Georgia, we serve municipal water treatment facilities and the manufacturing, mining, oil, natural gas, personal care and agricultural industries. SNF also manufactures a full line of polymer feed equipment and offers unparalleled technical service and support.
Our Vision is to be the world’s preeminent producer of water soluble polymers. SNF’s Mission is to assure our clients the most reliable source and the broadest range of polymers and services with the quality and price they need to meet their performance goals. Our Core Values are Trust, Respect, Accountability, and Creativity.
- 5000 Employees Worldwide; 1500 in North America
- 18 Manufacturing Sites Worldwide; 10 Locations in the United States
- Presence in 130 Countries
- 1100 Products used for Everyday Life
- 30,000 Customers
- 300,000 End Users
- Commitment to research and the creation of new products
SNF Holding Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, relying on the diversity of our workforce to drive innovation and growth. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as unlimited opportunities for professional growth. Female, minority, vietnam-era veterans, and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
Thong Nguyen - firstname.lastname@example.org