Customer Service Associate (Open to Internal and External Applicants) in Riceboro, GA - Customer Service
- Enter and process orders. Check order status, solve and assist with problem resolution, provide initial support with customer complaints, returns, pricing issues.
- Assist customers with order discrepancies and requests for information.
- Verify customer master data is set up/maintained correctly. Liaise with and provide support for regional sales force.
- Responsible for accurate order documentation in imaging systems. Actively participate in all order to Bill Activities to ensure proper entering, shipping, and billing of orders.
- Must enjoy direct (constant) customer contact while proactively resolving customers concerns. Must be able to stay calm under constant pressure and work with very short deadlines.
- Must be committed to excellence, willing to learn whatever is required, and provide the best service possible to our customers. Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team, think logically.
- Computer Proficiency in all MS Office Software Applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint.
- Must be able to build key relationships with Customers, Sales & Marketing, Planning, Logistics, Offsite warehouses, Shipping, and Receiving.
Bachelor's Degree Required
SNF Holding Company, the USA subsidiary of France based SPCM SA, was founded in 1986 and is a privately held Specialty Chemical Company. As the world’s largest water-soluble polymer manufacturer, we produce products which are used to treat water – one of our most precious resources. Headquartered near Savannah, Georgia, we serve municipal water treatment facilities and the manufacturing, mining, oil, natural gas, personal care and agricultural industries. SNF also manufactures a full line of polymer feed equipment and offers unparalleled technical service and support.
Our Vision is to be the world’s preeminent producer of water soluble polymers. SNF’s Mission is to assure our clients the most reliable source and the broadest range of polymers and services with the quality and price they need to meet their performance goals. Our Core Values are Trust, Respect, Accountability, and Creativity.
- 5000 Employees Worldwide; 1500 in North America
- 18 Manufacturing Sites Worldwide; 10 Locations in the United States
- Presence in 130 Countries
- 1100 Products used for Everyday Life
- 30,000 Customers
- 300,000 End Users
- Commitment to research and the creation of new products
SNF Holding Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, relying on the diversity of our workforce to drive innovation and growth. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as unlimited opportunities for professional growth. Female, minority, vietnam-era veterans, and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
Thong Nguyen - firstname.lastname@example.org